Underwater creatures

Why: From the first time I saw the movie, I thought that the events that happened underwater were way over the top. There's no way that they would get chased by that many giant fish, so it makes the movie seem overly unrealistic, and this loses the audience. Besides, I doubt the Gungans would design a submarine that would attract so many predators. This could be made to look a little more realistic.

How: I think all of the attacks on the sub are unavoidable as each one explains how they got from point A to point B. However, I do think that the second creature, the one that they find in front of the sub after they get their power back, could have been finished off a bit differently. When I saw the other monster eat that one, I just felt that it had gone way too far. They could just outrun it or something without the other monster appearing in the first palce, and it would work well too because Qui-Gon tells Obi-Wan to head for an alcove, which is a place they could use to hide.

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't hurt, but I think Lucas made this sequence just so he could use the "There's always a bigger fish" line ;)

    ReplyDelete