Better intro to Boga

Why: It’s very strange to see Obi-Wan all of a sudden riding a strange creature that we have no idea where it came from or who it belongs to or anything. I think Boga needs a better introduction.

How: I’ve used a couple of lines from the ROTS script that were not put into the movie along with some of my own lines, which I think would both give an introduction to Boga and give a little atmosphere to Utapau. Here’s a quick idea:
OBI-WAN joins TION MEDDON after watching his ship take off and they start walking toward some kind of animal den.

OBI-WAN: Do you have a transport I can use to reach the tenth level?

TION MEDDON: Transport? Oh no, master Jedi, on Utapau we live in harmony with the many species of animals that live here. They help us get to where we want to go.

TION MEDDON tells a wrangler something in their native tongue. This could translate to something like: "Bring a companion for our guest".

WRANGLER brings a LIZARD-LIKE CREATURE

WRANGLER: Boga. She answers to Boga.

OBI-WAN: Good girl, Boga.

TION MEDDON: Now if you’ll excuse me, I must go and explain to our “other guests” that you are not a Jedi Knight and that you did not come here looking for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment