Walk with Dooku

Why: The dialogue in the scene where Obi-Wan is spying on Dooku and the separatists is a bit confusing as it doesn’t flow together. We have one character saying something and another replying by saying something totally unrelated to the conversation.

How: By moving some of the lines around, we can make the conversation make more sense and at the same time stress on the point that it was Dooku who arranged for Padmé’s assassination. The new conversation can go like this:
POGGLE: With these new battle droids we've built for you, you'll have the finest army in the galaxy.

COUNT DOOKU: Excellent. Now, we must persuade the Commerce Guild and the Corporate Alliance to sign the treaty.

NUTE GUNRAY: What about the Senator from Naboo? Is she dead yet? I'm not signing your treaty until I have her head on my desk.

COUNT DOOKU: I am a man of my word, Viceroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment