Return of the Jedi intro

And finally, Return of the Jedi, the final act in the super-saga. I loved this movie when I was little; I thought it was the bomb! The little ewoks, the lush forest, Luke becoming a Jedi; it’s all stuff that really gets to younger kids and lives in their minds forever, like it did with me.

However, the older I got and the more I understood…and the more movies I watched and analyzed, I noticed that ROTJ had some problems, and was not as strong a film as the preceding two. The things I’ve mentioned in my ROTJ list are things I think will significantly improve the film with the least amount of effort or money spent, as usual, except that there are things in this one that are probably going to be a bit more tricky to make than the other two movies in the OT because they may need some additional shooting, which I think is very costly, and in some cases, impossible. Anyways just read on and you’ll see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment